A 1 hour one-to-one* landscape photography lesson in and around the Portsmouth area. You will receive instruction in:
- Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO.
- Depth of Field.
- Long exposures.
- Framing and Composition.
- Guidance and techniques from a Professional Photographer.
All covered on location in a walk and talk (learn by doing) lesson format around Old Portsmouth where we will discuss and look for different angles and composition techniques on how to make landscape photography interesting.
You will need:
- A camera, ideally a SLR or CSC Camera.
- Spare Memory cards and Batteries.
- A tripod and shoe to fit the camera to the tripod.
- Clothing suitable for the weather.
- Comfortable shoes.
- *Available to U18 only. Please note that children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Vouchers will be valid for 1 year from date of purchase.
You will be responsible for ensuring that you book your session with Andrew Searle Photography within the specified time frame. Andrew Searle Photography will work with you to identify suitible diary slots and locations for your lesson.