A 3 hour small group (3 max) blue hour photography master class in and around the Portsmouth area. We will meet 30 minutes before blue hour starts and then photograph through sunset and into night!
You will receive instruction in:
- Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO.
- Depth of Field.
- Motion Blur.
- Long exposures.
- White Balance.
- Framing and Composition.
- Guidance and techniques from a Professional Photographer.
All covered on location in a walk and talk (learn by doing) lesson format around Old Portsmouth where we will discuss and look for different angles and composition techniques on how to make landscape photography interesting.
You will need:
- A camera, ideally a SLR or CSC Camera.
- Spare Memory cards and Batteries.
- A tripod and shoe to fit the camera to the tripod.
- Clothing suitable for the weather.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Neutral Density, Graduated or Cross Polarising Filters.
- Remote Trigger (lots of cameras work with phones now).
Vouchers will be valid for 1 year from date of purchase.
You will be responsible for ensuring that you book your session with Andrew Searle Photography within the specified time frame. Andrew Searle Photography will work with you to identify suitible diary slots and locations for your shoot.